Back to search results
UX/UI Designer - Travel
I have a number of permanent mid/senior UX/UI Designer roles with a well-known travel business, based in Melbourne.
You will be working end to end, from research through to UI across a number of different products across web, mobile, app, kiosks etc.
The roles are to sit in the Design Chapter of their digital team.
- Deliver improved customer experiences across their digital channels and assets
- Use and actively contribute to their Design Language which is used across all phases of the digital customer journey and advocate for the customer
- Bring the company’s vision to life through a customer led design approach
- Be comfortable presenting and explaining rationale as part of your design process
- Identify and understand customer pain points to evolve content and broader digital solutions.
- Research (market, customer, product)
- Solve problems by turning research into features
- Support Ideation and concepts of online/interactive products and services in the digital arena and managing consumer and business-facing online digital products.
- Draft and refine userflows, wireframes, prototypes, design and testing to take your designs from concept through to the final live product, with support from the Head of Product and other team members.
- Advocate and drive Mobile first design in all experiences within digital channels.
- Advocate for all accessibility and compliance measures associated with Digital design and experience.
- Applying and executing advanced design theory techniques to ensure the customer journey is seamless, and each stage of the customer journey forms a complete, unified picture.
- Champion cutting-edge design theory and methodologies including Lean, Human-Centred Interaction and Design Thinking, building our overall design strategy capability
- Coaching and mentoring the Digital squads building their capacity and capability
- Promoting the importance of design strategy, ops and customer-led design through showcases, education programmes and briefs for the digital team and wider organisation
- Identifying key opportunities for features or products that address any customer needs and offer commercial value or build loyalty
- Designing, leading or facilitating design workshops across their global community to solve complex customer and operational problems
- Championing experience and service design across digital and the wider organisation, showcasing work and insights
To apply, please send through your CV & Folio.
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results