Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
Job number: 139904
Our client, a well-known Australian global investment banking and diversified financial group, is looking for a talented UI / UX DESIGNER to join their team.
This role provides the opportunity to work closely with (as well as reporting into) the Lead UX Designer. In partnership, you will be establishing the future UX / UI vision for this business area, working with a HCD approach to refresh all digital platforms & outputs.
You will be a joining a business unit that invest in innovative ways to deepen customer satisfaction by delivering personalised, real-time experiences.
Working within an Agile studio, collaborating with Product Owners, Developers, other Designers; you will be playing a critical role taking ownership of facets of the design process, helping to embed and drive the visual language throughout all products.
The ideal candidate will be confident working end-to-end across the UI / UX Design spectrum – from conducting meetings and workshops with stakeholders to define business objectives; to interviews with clients to define user needs; liaising extensively with onshore & offshore development teams re. technical restrictions; right through to the delivery of highly refined Visual Designs for desktop, mobile & tablet outputs.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a UX/UI role and a relevant qualification
• A strong portfolio demonstrating your UX and UI Design skills – outlining your process from concept to solution, right through to refined UI / Visual Designs
• Experience using design systems & pattern libraries
• Strong knowledge of user-centred design methodologies and techniques
• Excellent understanding of modern UI conventions, patterns, usability standards, best practice
• Experience using Sketch, InVision and Adobe Suite.
• UX / UI deliverables including: Sketching, wireframing, prototyping, user flows, task flows, workshops, interviews, UI design…
• Experience working in agile and lean environments
• Strong customer and stakeholder advocacy skills
• Confidence working closely with stakeholders, facilitating interview & workshops to define business objectives, test & refine product solution
• Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid studio environment
• Growth / learning mindset, active interest in digital / technology innovation & trends
• Previous experience working within financial services &/or with data visualisation is desirable, but essential
THE CLIENT: Global company with strong Sydney presence; providing quality services that deliver value and agility across business units and to end users. This role is offered as a permanent placement, working onsite in their Sydney, CBD location.
ARE YOU INTERESTED? Please apply ASAP with your most current CV & Portfolio / Case Study Doc that outlines your end-to-end UX / UI process. Or, email directly to Ellie Doran for more details – email@example.com
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR WORK BUT THIS ROLE DOESN’T MATCH? We have a number of UX Design roles; within both agency and client-side studios. So if this role doesn’t align, but you are interested in hearing about opportunities, please feel free to connect so we have you on the radar for relevant roles / projects coming through.Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results