Back to search results
Social Media & Marketing Specialist
The Marketing and Social Media Officer will be responsible for assisting the Marketing and Communications team to deliver the marketing and social media strategy.
The role will be responsible for developing social media content and compliance, educational, advertising, web content and marketing communication materials. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborate team lead by a motivational General Manager of Marketing Communications who embraces challenging old ideas and stimulating innovation.
This is an opportunity to make a genuine impact on an organisation that seeks to place their members at the heart of everything they do.
- Create, develop and manage social media content for all Prime Super social media platforms.
- Develop a content plan and calendar for the social media platforms that supports the Marketing Strategy and aligns to brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with the Events Manager, the Distribution team and Communications and Government Relations Advisor to source content.
- Act as the content gate keeper to ensure content is current and brand compliant.
- Develop presentations, sales proposals and other marketing materials for our team of Relationship Managers.
- Develop advertising material and coordinate with external suppliers such as graphic designers, printers and marketing suppliers.
You will Bring:
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results
- Solid social media experience with an excellent grasp of best practices and metrics.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Strong copywriting skills and understanding of creative design principles.
- Solid understanding of content marketing and its implications on social media strategy.
- Experience in juggling multiple projects and under tight deadlines.
- Managing a large number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience using online metric tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of superannuation and investment products is highly desirable.
- This role would suit a suitable qualified individual with approximately 2+ years’ experience in marketing and communications within the financial services sector.