Job type: Permanent
Salary: $125-135k package + bonus
Job number: 151373
My client are looking for a passionate experienced Senior UX Designer who can see the possibility in every opportunity from large projects to the small incremental quick wins that will provide their customers with immediate improvements. So if your someone who’s not only a brilliant designer, but who really gets the end-to-end user journey and can create the best experience for all customers then come and join them on this exciting journey.
In this role, you will be strategic yet hands-on, you have a passion for user experience and design with a clear vision of the future for digital experiences.
You will be a mentor for talented members of the team, collaborate with leaders of Product and Engineering teams to create innovative experiences
Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
• Work in partnership with Product Owners & Business Stakeholders to understand and define customer problems and to build testable hypotheses
• Identify, communicate and manage assumptions and risks arising out of product discovery and design
• Communication, direction and development of concepts, solution opportunities, and design rationale to team members and stakeholders
• Engage stakeholders in research and design process through walk-throughs, involvement, workshops, design shares, and show & tells, etc.
• Work with other seniors to create and establish standardised practices and systems within the design team
• Highly customer-focused, empathetic nature
• Driven by curiosity: interested in improving team understanding and making better explanations about customer behaviour
• Self-motivated and organised, you find problems to fall in love with and you’re diligent in finding ways to address them
You will be a natural collaborator, a great communicator, well-practiced at user experience design, and have experience in end-to-end delivery of consumer facing informational and transactional digital experiences.
If this sounds like you – I would love to hear from you! Get in touch – Sgeorge@firebrandtalent.comApply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results