Job type: Permanent
Job number: 139729
My client is a leading Sydney based boutique fashion & beauty PR agency, representing a mix of fantastic international and national brands.
They are now looking for an experienced PR Senior Account Manager to manage a host of established fashion client portfolios and projects. This is an exciting career opportunity to lead a small team within in a dynamic and creative agency.
• Develop integrated communication strategies and programs for clients
• Oversee junior staff and lead the implementation of PR plans including execution of publicity, events and social media
• Work collaboratively to create, implement and measure the success of PR campaigns that will enhance client’s image, position in the marketplace and the general public
• Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all client content
• Work collaboratively for research, idea generation, timely, accuracy and proof reading of all writing copy
• Actively pursue new business opportunities
• Proactively recommend additional projects to existing clients to generate additional revenue
• Ensure client media coverage KPIs are met and manage client expectations
• Responsible for tracking monthly retainer budgets to prevent over and under servicing
• Set performance objectives for direct reports and ensure they are meeting their agreed KPIs
This role requires at least 4-5 years PR agency experience with a good track record in media relations, writing, social media, account management and program development. Prior fashion experience is highly desirable but not a must.
A degree in PR or journalism along with experience in the Australian market is highly desirable. You will be self-motivated and proactive, have a positive can-do attitude and be a critical and analytical thinker with a strong creative flair and a strategic mind. You will also have high emotional intelligence and the ability to gracefully handle a high pressure-working environment. Strong client and team management skills essential.
This is a standout role and a real opportunity for a driven individual who is looking to make a big impact and join a great team and work across awesome clients in the fashion space.
Please send me your resume ASAP, firstname.lastname@example.org, or get in touch on 02 8667 8888Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results