Job type: Permanent
Job number: 146069
Do you want to make a difference in the world with your PR career? If you’re craving deeper meaning from your PR work, my client would love to talk to you.
They are on the hunt for their next colleague, a Senior Account Manager or Account Director excited by working with future defining brands, and ready to step up to do the best work of their career. They are looking for someone passionate about B2B or Enterprise Tech with experience.
● You’ll help lead a team of smart, ambitious go-getters determined to do the best work of their careers on incredible clients
● You’ll manage a portfolio of clients that you truly believe in — not only will you lead clients that are truly disrupting their industries, you will also have the opportunity to choose clients that fit your interests. Your work will help them grow as a business — it won’t just tick a line item, but make a real difference to their own visions
● You’ll have the opportunity to chase clients you’ve dreamed of working with
● You’ll play a crucial role in helping manage and grow the business
● You’ll have a life outside of work
● You’ll operate in a meritocracy with no politics
And last but not least, here’s a bit about you:
● You’ll be witty, confident, and know your shit, but are considerate and not arrogant
● You have six or more years’ experience doing PR, at an agency or in-house (and know how to juggle various things at once while remaining measured)
● You are a communicator by nature, and have a passion for business-focused technology that is changing the world
● You have great media relations skills and relationships, but also have the mindset and abilities to be able to take campaigns to the next level — through digital, social, events, activations, and more
● You think strategically, critically, and importantly, you’re curious. You ask a lot of questions and you are constantly looking for ways to improve how you and your teams do things
● You know how to build an affinity with your clients and what they stand for
This agecy has built a culture of deliberate and focused growth and this hire will play a critical role in continuing to set that agenda. To them, the right culture is key to creating a successful business and this is why they work with the brands we’re passionate about. We see our team’s interests and happiness as crucial in delivering stellar outcomes, so they want someone who is ready to take this opportunity and run with it.
If this sounds like you then contact me about this opportunity at email@example.com or call me on (02) 8667 8888.Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results