Back to search results
PR Senior Account Executive - Corporate, Tech, B2B
My client is an integrated communications agency full of thinkers, futurists, technologists and makers who come together to create powerful connections spanning every industry, discipline and culture on the planet. They follow a people-first strategy where they focus on recruiting and retaining the best talent, upskilling their amazing team, and instilling a culture of learning, collaboration, winning and having fun.
As a Senior Account Executive, you are expected to work on one or more well known clients in the B2B and B2C space and play a key role ensuring the proper execution of client activities. You will contribute to performance by supporting the senior team members/leaders in managing client relationships and integrated communication programs, satisfying and delighting clients, generating new business and developing strong teams.
- Be the go-to person for the client by staying current on your client’s businesses and industries and be seen as someone who can get things done quickly and efficiently.
- Play an active role in supporting the senior team members in quality implementation for an account or a group of accounts within time and budget constraints
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills to support the senior team to develop quality materials such as press releases, messages etc.
- Maintain relationships with prominent media members inside and outside your clients’ industries and stay current on any news that can be used for the benefit of clients
- Stay updated on social media trends and build relationships with key influencers and community contacts to optimize channels
- Be responsible to create professional, actionable client-facing communications, status reports, campaign summary reports and general account activity reports.
- Constantly be on the lookout for new opportunities and support the senior team members in winning new business within existing and potential clients; lead research projects and be able to provide accurate and precise research findings with insights
- Participate in new business development, example brainstorming and research
- Be an effective team player and create an inclusive working environment that welcomes opinions, ideas and suggestions from all sources
- Help the senior team members in providing on the job training (e.g. research, news monitoring etc.) to junior team members and delegate tasks with intended timelines and clear expectations of outcomes
This is an exciting role in a large team, which will see you working on some really exciting campaigns and clients in a great environment. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on (02) 8667 8888 for a confidential chat.
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results