Back to search results
PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager B2B or FinTech
My client is one of the most exciting PR agencies doing amazing work right now in Sydney.
They are looking for an Account Manager and Senior Account Manager. This role means you will play a pivotal role as the day to day contact for clients, analysing data and insights, developing PR plans, leading campaigns, creating content of all shapes and sizes, pitching and winning new clients, mentoring our junior staff, and spearheading agency growth projects.
What would your role be?
- Collaborating on the strategy and creative of a number of campaigns/accounts, ensuring high quality execution and utmost satisfaction across your clients
- Developing PR, social media and content campaign plans
- Managing multiple client teams and mentoring Account Coordinators to Senior Account Executives to achieve their potential
- Driving new business proposals and pitching for new clients
- Planning scopes of work, managing service levels while meeting deliverables
- Creating content ranging from news announcements and thought leadership, to social media posts, Insta stories, blogs, storyboards, video scripts, case studies, briefs for photo shoots and everything in between
- Building, nurturing, and growing relationships with top tier media, influencers, stakeholders and industry bodies
- Developing paid and organic social media strategies across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and executing campaigns
What can you bring to the team?
- Four+ years experience doing communications, preferably at an agency
- Passion for telling stories in earned, paid, owned and shared media
- A mix of skills be it media relations, social media, influencer programs, content, events, activations, corporate communications, crisis management or stakeholder engagement
- Knowledge of what is making headlines, who is saying what on social, and which cultural trend is about to make waves
- You think strategically, critically, and importantly, you’re curious and have gumption
- An ability to win the trust of clients and be a highly valued tuned in partner
- Sharp, long-form and creative writing skills
- You’ll be witty, confident, and know your stuff but are considerate and not arrogant
- A cool, calm and level headed approach to managing people
- A desire to work hard, and have fun doing it
If this is the role for you then contact me on (02) 8667 8888 or email me at email@example.com and send me your CV for a confidential chat
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results