Job type: Permanent
Job number: 140697
My client is seeking an PR Account Manager to join its highly regarded corporate practice. As part of a global network of nearly 100 offices, the agency’s teams and clients are worldwide, providing opportunity to work alongside, and learn from, some of the best specialists from around the world.
Locally, the agency operate as part of a global creative group and regularly work alongside creatives, planners, digital, and content specialists to produce compelling, integrated work for their clients.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
As part of two global networks, my client offers a broad range of development opportunities and a fun and diverse working environment. Their culture is dynamic, moving at speed and with the energy and enthusiasm that comes with a leading, award-winning agency. They reward their people through an enviable list of benefits including a formal training program, team culture activities and much more!
As an Account Manager on the corporate team, you will:
• Work on an impressive and diverse list of global and local corporate brands spanning financial services, healthcare, technology and professional services
• Play an integral role managing retained accounts and campaign work for major brands and organisations with diverse corporate communications requirements
• Foster strong media relationships on behalf of clients across key mainstream, business and trade media
• Assist in the development and lead the implementation of communications strategies for clients to grow and to protect their corporate reputations
• Assist in the development and growth of junior team members
This is a role for someone who is eager to impress, consistently produces great work and has a strong interest in the Australian and global corporate environment and news media. You’ll ideally have 3+ years’ experience working in a PR agency or similar environment on B2B and corporate communications.
The idea candidate will have:
• A passion for the news media and genuine interest in the corporate environment Strong understanding of the Australian media landscape
• Confidence in managing senior clients, media and key stakeholders
• Extensive media relations experience with a proven track record of generating coverage for clients
• An appetite to go above and beyond and ambition to take the next step up
• Strong writing skills and an ability to adapt writing styles for a variety of channels
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Experience in B2B communications
• A collaborative working style
• Experience managing junior team members
Please get in touch with me on email@example.com or 02 8667 8888Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results