Back to search results
PR Account Director - Tech - Global Brands, Amazing Culture
My client is the public relations agency for the world’s most ambitious brands and the are on the hunt for their next PR leader: an Account Director who’s passionate about business and technology brands, and will do whatever it takes to get their stories into the world.
You’ll have an opportunity to build your own dream portfolio of brands and people who are doing something truly different. Intrigued to know more? Here’s a taste:
- They are a global team of more than 50 spanning Australia, United States and New Zealand, doing truly global campaigns
- They are deliberate about which brands they work with, and say no to those who don’t fit their philosophy of shaping the future.
- They give everyone the opportunity to build the career that’s right for you, giving you the training, skills and support to develop new passions, services and client portfolios
- You’ll work with the leadership group and Global Head of Business to grow the company in Australia and across the world
- You’ll help lead a team of smart, ambitious go-getters determined to do the best work of their careers on incredible clients
- You’ll manage a portfolio of clients that you truly believe in — not only will you lead clients that are truly disrupting their industries, you will also have the opportunity to choose clients that fit your interests including multinational companies
- You’ll have the opportunity to chase clients you’ve dreamed of working with
- You’ll play a crucial role in helping manage and grow the business
- You’ll have a life outside of work
- You’ll operate in a meritocracy with no politics
The right applicant:
- You’ll be witty, confident, but are considerate and not arrogant
- You have six or more years’ experience doing PR, at an agency or in-house (and know how to juggle various things at once while remaining measured)
- You are a communicator by nature, and have a passion for business-focused technology that is changing the world
- You have great media relations skills and relationships, but also have the mindset and abilities to be able to take campaigns to the next level — through digital, social, events, activations, and more
- You think strategically, critically, and importantly, you’re curious. You ask a lot of questions and you are constantly looking for ways to improve how you and your teams do things
- You know how to build an affinity with your clients and what they stand for
This is a brilliant leadership role in a leading, multi-award winning PR agency, with a great salary on offer and culture. Contact me on (02) 8667 8888 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results