Back to search results
PR Account Director - Tech - Global Brands, Amazing Culture
My client is the public relations agency for the world’s most ambitious brands. They on the hunt for their next PR leader: an Account Director who’s passionate about FinTech and broader business technology brands.
What would your role be?
- You’ll work closely with their executive team including our Global Head of Business and Global Head of Consumer to continue to grow our burgeoning portfolio FinTech brands
- You’ll manage a portfolio of clients that you truly believe in — you will choose your clients, rather than being assigned
- You’ll develop and drive the strategy and creative of a number of campaigns/accounts, ensuring satisfaction across your client portfolio
- Act as the senior client relationship lead, with the support of Senior Account Manager
- Oversee campaign project management, including ensuring quality control on all work produced and being brand guardian for client partners
- You’ll help lead a team of smart, ambitious go-getters who always raise the bar
- You’ll have the opportunity to chase clients you’ve dreamed of working with, lead new business pitches and drive organic growth
- You’ll develop scopes of work, manage service levels with meeting deliverables, while keeping teams engaged and motivated to deliver the best results at all times
- You’ll have a life outside of work and will operate in a meritocracy with no politics
- You’ll continue to build, nurture, and grow relationships with top tier media, influencers, stakeholders and industry bodies
- You’ll support and lead a variety of internal projects ranging from training to recruitment, marketing, training, internships, networking and many other options depending on your personal passion areas
What can you bring to the team?
- You’ll be witty, confident, and know your stuff but are considerate and not arrogant
- Six or more years experience doing PR, at an agency or in-house (and know how to juggle various things at once while remaining measured)
- You are a communicator by nature with a passion for telling stories
- Great media/stakeholder relations skills and relationships, but also have the mindset and abilities to be able to take campaigns to the next level — through digital, social, events, activations, corporate communications and more
- You think strategically, critically, and importantly, you’re have gumption and know when and how to be playful. You ask a lot of questions and you are constantly looking for ways to build upon your successes
- You know how to build an affinity with your clients and what they stand for; we are extensions of them and the goals they have, not arm’s length contractors
- You are able to tune-in to many situations — be it with clients, your colleagues, the media or industries your clients service — and then turn those insights into solutions focussed actions
This is a brilliant leadership role in a leading, multi-award winning PR agency, with a great salary on offer and culture. Contact me on (02) 8667 8888 or email me at email@example.com
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results