Job type: Permanent
Job number: 151121
My client is a global, award-winning PR agency known for big, regional and global work anchored in strategic insights and creative smarts. They are co-located and completely plugged into the global creative agency that’s part of their family, sharing planning, creative and digital capabilities on integrated and standalone accounts. They are on a mission to do smarter, more award-winning work – and need more awesome people to help make it happen. This is truly an opportunity not to be missed!
They are now looking for a consumer PR dynamo with 7+ years’ experience who wants to take part in leading the agency’s consumer business across enviable global brands within travel and consumer technology.
They want to take the skills you’ve got and give real opportunity to develop them further under the guidance of their General Manager, Managing Director and specialists within the group. This is a role for someone who sees themselves as a business leader and wants to take the next step in their career.
• Managing the profitability and performance of the accounts, supported by a well-structured and experienced team
• Identifying and growing new and organic business opportunities from within the group locally and globally, alongside those presented to the agency
• Developing integrated communications campaigns spanning PR, social media, digital and more alongside specialists
• Creating brave and innovation solutions that push work from great to exceptional
• Acting as a truly inspiring mentor to direct reports and developing their
skills to a best practice, high performing level
• A love of consumer marketing and a desire to do more than the ordinary
• A big thinker who is vibrant, dynamic and knows how to rally the troops
across teams and disciplines to develop creative solutions that transforms businesses
• Business management smarts: from forecasting to budgeting and more
The agency’s culture is dynamic, moving at speed and with the energy and enthusiasm that comes with a leading agency. They reward their people through an enviable list of benefits and offer great development and career opportunities.
Please contact me ASAP on email@example.com or 02 8667 888Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results