Job type: Permanent
Job number: 128256
My client is a global, award-winning PR agency known for big, regional and global work anchored in strategic insights and creative smarts. They are co-located and completely plugged into the global creative agency that’s part of their family, sharing planning, creative and digital capabilities on integrated and standalone accounts. They are on a mission to do smarter, more award-winning work – and need more awesome people to help make it happen. This is truly an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to significant growth and some impressive client wins, they are now looking for a consumer PR dynamo to lead the business and be part of their vision of creating authentic, breakthrough communications. You will be leading the agency’s business across a mix of enviable global brands.
This is a role best suited to someone with 6–10 years experience who wants to lead the agency’s consumer business across enviable local and global brands, and make it their own. They want to take the skills you’ve got and give real opportunity to develop them further under the guidance of their General Manager, Managing Director and specialists within the group. This is a role for someone who sees themselves as a business leader and wants to make a name for themselves.
• Managing the profitability and performance of the accounts, supported by a well structured and experienced team
• Identifying and growing new and organic business opportunities from within the group locally and globally, alongside those presented to the agency
• Developing integrated communications campaigns spanning PR, social media, digital and more alongside specialists
• Creating brave and innovation solutions that push work from great to exceptional; my client wants award-winning stuff
• Acting as a truly inspiring mentor to direct reports and developing their skills to a best practice, high performing level
You’ll already be an AD or SAD within a PR agency environment, ideally working within an integrated structure.
• A love of consumer marketing and a desire to do more than the ordinary. Experience in the travel space will be highly regarded
• A big thinker who is vibrant, dynamic and knows how to rally the troops across teams and disciplines to develop creative solutions that transforms businesses
• Business management smarts; from forecasting to budgeting and more
The agency’s culture is dynamic, moving at speed and with the energy and enthusiasm that comes with a leading agency. They reward their people through an enviable list of benefits including breakfast every morning, a formal training program and team culture activities.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8667 8888Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results