Back to search results
Marketing Automation Specialist
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for the end to end build and management of Marketing Automation journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Pardot.
You will be joining one of Australia’s largest and most successful FMCG organisations and play a key role in their digital transformation. This is a 6 – 12 month contract with potential for extension.
This key role will support Marketing Campaign and Journey Owners through the ability to logically work through marketing program specifications (segmentation, campaign logic), while assuring data integrity and efficiency.
The key accountabilities for this role include:
- Build and Management of Automated Marketing Campaigns
- Campaign Management
- Campaign Testing, Optimisation and Support
Build and Management of Automated Marketing Campaigns
- Day-to-day management and implementation of the automated program/campaign process including email, landing page and form creation.
- Build of marketing automation journeys in partnership with Journey and Campaign Owners
- With Campaign Owners assist in the development and design of eDM campaigns and customer Journey
- Execution and management of Salesforce Marketing Cloud campaigns including automation triggers and data inputs
- Assist with the translation of business problems into technical outcomes.
- Collaborate with internal campaign owners on marketing automation best practices, project scoping, technical requirements and quality assurance testing.
- End-to-end execution of email-driven campaigns from asset creation to email testing and deployment.
- Participate in the development and implementation of web-based content, online forms and landing pages in Adobe Experience Manager
- Ensure accurate, timely execution of all campaigns with a high level of responsiveness to internal stakeholders.
- Assist campaign owners by helping troubleshoot issues identified during campaign build-out, testing, deployment and measurement phases.
Testing, Optimisation and Support
- Draw on data and insights to enhance campaign targeting abilities across multiple channels
- Integration of onsite multi variant testing using dynamic content, including A/B testing
- Document all process and automations owned by the business support solutions used is complete and up to date, and stays current
- Build strong relationships and foster cross collaboration across other relevant business units, functional areas and external vendors
- Act as internal SME and advocate for Marketing Automation and Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Pardot.
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results
- Previous experience with Salesforce and/or Pardot would be a big advantage
- Results driven
- Communication and influencing
- Strong strategic & analytical thinking
- Business and commercial acumen
- Managing relationships