Back to search results
Head of Marketing
Join a fast growing company and lead the marketing team, using data through an A/B test, learn and evolve approach to campaign planning, strategy and execution and provide regular insights and reporting back to the executive team.
About the company:
They are a leading recruitment solutions provider in Australia with operations in every state and territory. They are experiencing a tremendous growth and is diversifying in other segments such as Training, Corporate Health and also Workforce Management Software. Based in a modern office, they are a people-centric business with core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration, innovation and sustainability being the heart and soul of what we deliver to our clients, candidates and stakeholders.
- Meet or exceed acquisition targets through site enhancements and performance marketing funnel optimisation
- Use data to drive informed decisions on enhancements to marketing strategy, planning and media mix
- Reinvent and continually improve customer journeys and ROI from core marketing channels; SEM, Social, Display, Remarketing, Affiliate and Email
- Deliver a best in class CRM approach to enhance customer loyalty and lifetime value
- Drive efficiencies through A/B tested onsite UI/UX enhancements
- Maintain departmental budgets and deliver regular reporting to Executive team
- Motivate team members to obtain greater ROI from every user interaction with digital channel through a data led test, learn and evolve approach
- Maintain brand image and perception across print and digital campaign assets
- Degree in Marketing and over eight years’ experience in Marketing
- Thought leadership in digital evolution of marketing
- Exceptional team building and mentoring skills
- Ability to manage holistic marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix from strategy and planning to execution
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Exceptional execution / project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, personal initiative and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work as a team leader and forge strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Must be a self-starter with a record for taking initiative to deliver results.
If you are looking to lead the strategy of a well-established, innovative and growing marketing department please apply below or email your resume through to Chelsea West at email@example.com
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results