Back to search results
Direct Marketing Specialist
Want to work for an exciting start up in real estate?
I am looking for analytical direct marketers who think outside the box and push boundaries.
Working in the inner city for a growing brand, you will generate leads, nurture customers and subsequently help build out the marketing function.
You will work in a collaborative team and be the subject matter expert for all direct marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Drive growth via digital and direct marketing channels to generate revenue and achieve business goals across business channels.
- End to end management of marketing plan execution across social and email channels
- Use date to drive campaign performance. Use data to increase and monitor activity, engagement, response and conversion
- Provide a brief to ensure content is engaging and relevant to the company brand and message
- Work with key stakeholders to grow email and SMS subscribers and ensure ROI, sales growth and lead generation
- Drive social media activity with content development for company social media platforms particularly LinkedIn
- Monitor and report on performance across all campaigns and provide suggestions on how future campaigns can be enhanced to maximise return
- Budget management across email and SMS
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in Direct or Data Driven Marketing roles
- Experience in customer lifecycle management, with proven ability to impact customer value
- Proven experience in Test & Learn frameworks, and driving conversion rates across multiple channels
- Experience with leading digital marketing platforms such as:
- Understanding of customer databases and/or complex data sets
- Experience or exposure to Social Media, Social Media Management, email and SMS campaigns.
- Understanding of traditional (print and mail) management processes.
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Able to embrace change and adopt a flexible approach
- Works well with key stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong brand understanding and the ability to execute through digital channels
- Willingness to take ownership of digital channels
- Excellent knowledge of CMS and email marketing platforms
- Experience managing customer databases
Sorry but this role is only open to those with full, permanent working rights (citizenship, PR)
If you’re interested in hearing more or to apply contact Becky: email@example.com
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results