Back to search results
Our client is a leading international law firm with a long and proud heritage of shaping the future for their clients, their people and their communities in which they work.
They currently seek a Design Manager who will be responsible for providing and inspiring the overall visual creative direction of the Firm. The role oversees and carries out design tasks to support the firm’s marketing, digital, and business development objectives, with a particular emphasises on supporting the overall client experience in a digital context. A thought leader on visual identity and brand, the role will work collaboratively with team members to deliver design solutions, lead visual brand projects and the ongoing development of the firm’s visual identity.
The role will:
- Develop and propose innovative design and visual brand solutions, and drive creative thinking within the team;
- Execute design tasks allocated to the role;
- Develop customer-centric design solutions in a digital context (website, mobile, apps), including working with and responding to wireframes;
- Apply brand and design expertise to contribute to message development of value propositions and campaigns;
- Lead ongoing evolution as well as significant development of the firm’s visual identity;
- Be a brand champion by upholding the style, and advocate for visual identity; and
- Develop and contribute to document templates used by the business, and build and execute strategies for maintaining and improving adoption / use of templates.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in graphic design;
- A minimum of 8 – 10 years in a similar role with an understanding of networks and standards in the design industry;
- Knowledge of, and experience working in, digital settings as well as print and online production processes;
- Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsite Office (Word & PowerPoint) Premiere Pro and wireframing applications;
- A strong ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to evolve creative concepts and recommendations;
- Experience guiding and mentoring colleagues to support the delivery of creative concepts and design solutions;
- An ability to think innovatively and put forward new design ideas;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with a high attention to detail;
- Be energetic, professional, enthusiastic with a commitment to excellence;
- Have the ability to manage strict deadlines and timelines; and
- Previous experience working with corporate or professional services environment would be an advantage.
If this sounds like you please get in touch.
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results