Back to search results
Join this visionary company working to define careers less by society’s expectations of us, and more by discovering and pursuing our sense of purpose and contribution. We want access to job opportunities to be based on genuine fit rather than social class, and for our strengths to take us across many different exciting types of work with many different teams in our lives.
About the Company:
This new start-up is growing this future through young people, and has been in beta for about a year, with over 11k students and a collection of Australia’s top employers all joining the beta in Sydney. The results have been phenomenal and they are approaching a growth moment. They are now ready to build a growth marketing machine that will take us through launch and beyond. For this, we need a brilliant growth marketer! This is a well funded startup with a group of mission-driven and experienced investors behind us, and led by two experienced founders.
- All the team receive both salary and equity, including you.
- The team is brilliant, talented and span multiple disciplines.
- They embrace flexible work to help our productivity and energy.
- They do “Work from home Wednesdays’ where the whole team works from home every Wednesday. On other days you work the hours of the day that best suit you.
- Their office is based in Darlinghurst, amongst a thriving food scene and with a beautiful rooftop we use often!
- They are a puppy friendly office, and the office pup often makes it in!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be a skilled creative with strong general content creation abilities and a home base craft (eg copy, design, video). We’re more interested in your talent than your years of experience, but as guide 3 – 10 years of experience is the range we’re thinking of.
- Be a natural storyteller, with the ability to identify the human insight and create compelling content around it.
- Ability to form a brand vision and realise it through your content strategy.
- A skew towards scalable owned channels such as social media, content and partnerships, but familiarity with paid channels.
- A quick wit with excellent writing skills and a keen visual sense!
- A natural user empathy, which you combine with an objective-lead content approach to executing successful campaigns.
- A vision in your eyes, and empathy in your heart. This is a tech business that has human values at its core.
Nice to have skills:
- Proven success in a content marketing or creative marketing role
- Video production capabilities
- SEO experience
- Experience in brand building
- Experience marketing to employer audiences (talent teams and hiring managers) and/or student audiences
- Experience in a high-growth startup
- A puppy to hang out with our office pup!
If this sounds like the career-defining opportunity you have been seeking please apply below or email your resume to Chelsea West at email@example.com
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results