Back to search results
My Client is looking for a Customer Communications Specialist (Content Writer) to join our purpose driven team!
The Customer Communications Specialist is responsible for writing and delivering engaging customer and product communications content across key channels to our customers, financial advisers, employers and shareholders. This role is focused on improving satisfaction and value for our customers through communication initiatives to support the overall customer engagement strategy.
They are looking for someone with a detailed understanding of superannuation, insurance and investments, willing to take ownership and motivated to write great and engaging comms!
They are Australia’s leading ethical fund manager. They deliver competitive financial performance to their clients and positive change to society and the environment. Since they started in 1986, their Ethical Charter has guided all investment decisions and underpinned our business practices. Ten per cent of their profits are distributed to charitable organizations and social impact initiatives through
The mission is to grow the good and deliver sustainable growth. This means that they operate in a way that is conscious of the impact on the world around; while remaining competitive. And people like what they do. They have more than 100,000 followers on social media, in 2017, they were Australia’s fastest growing super fund, and in 2018 have more than $2.6 billion in funds under management and more than 35,000 members and investors. They are a certified B Corp who is recognized as one of the ‘Best in the World companies of 2018’ by B Lab.
Your responsibilities and what you’ll be doing:
- Develop, design and execute a range of high quality, customer-driven and technical communications content for direct customers, financial advisers, employers and shareholders covering product-related and technical aspects of superannuation, insurance and managed funds.
- Proactively manage the customer/product communications strategy and calendar aligned with internal campaigns, key industry updates, trends, competitor activity, and upcoming regulatory changes.
- Liaise with stakeholders to coordinate the delivery of award submissions and ratings processes to support our product awareness in the market.
- Collaborate with the wider customer team and other business units to deliver communications which support projects and marketing campaigns
- Delivery of sales collateral to support the sales and client services team.
- Delivery of technical collateral to support the compliant delivery of our products to market.
- Regular reporting and post implementation reviews to understand key learning and insights.
What we’re looking for in the candidate:
- A keen writer with experience of writing customer and product communications within the superannuation, insurance or managed funds industry
- An understanding of the importance of producing engaging and consistent communications to ensure the customer experience is consistent and engaging across all touch points.
- Strong written and communication skills
- The ability to communicate technical and detailed information in a concise, easily digestible and engaging nature
- A keen eye for detail to ensure communications are accurate
- Proactive and organized, able to manage your time and responsibilities efficiently
- Ability to work with in a small and hands-on team environment and collaborate with stakeholders across the business and digital agencies to design customer communications
- Strong alignment with our company values – Wisdom, Authenticity, Action and Empathy
- Interest in social and environmental issues
- 3+ years of experience writing customer or product communications within the superannuation, insurance or managed funds
- Detailed understanding of the technical aspects of superannuation, insurance and investments
- Experience in purpose-driven, including those with a social or environmental impact
Highly desirable but not essential:
- Experience using Content Management Systems (CMS) including both emails and websites
- Experience working with external fund administrators
- Strong understanding of customer journey design principles
Why work my Client?
- ecently refurbished office is a well-lit, green workspace, full of plants, with repurposed furniture, recycled materials and bamboo sit-to-stand desks
- Regular team days and team events
- We have a wellbeing program which includes healthy, organic snacks each week, exercise classes and a table tennis table which lifts the heart-rate and encourages much inter-team friendly rivalry
- Purpose aligned volunteer days
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Flexible work arrangements, including generous annual and parental leave policy
Training and development opportunities
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results