Back to search results
Communications Specialist - leading tech start-up | 12 MNTH CONTRACT
My client is a leading Australian technology start-up and a highly innovative and data-lead business operating in the B2B software space. With a global presence and nearly 10,000 entrepreneurial employees across the globe, they are a world’s leading provider of financial solutions for individuals and small businesses.
As the business is growing, my client is now looking for a Communications Specialist to join the team on a 12-month contract to support the Sydney office by driving the brand awareness in the market as well as providing communications support for internal and external corporate and marketing campaigns.
This is a unique opportunity to join a business that creates break-through financial solutions and to immerse yourself in an award-winning culture!
Internal communications, approx. 50% of the time – inform and inspire employees:
- Partner with the Senior Communication Manager and external agency partner to support the Managing Director in providing strategic counsel for employee communications strategy and narrative, major change initiatives, and employee engagement opportunities
- Lead local communications for company-wide initiatives
External communications, approx. 50% of the time – build the brand of the software products:
- Build the brand through always-on media relations, supporting both proactive and reactive activities
- Support key campaigns across the business
- Promote the product vision and narrative through editorial, content and speaking opportunities by creating speaking notes
- Support influencer outreach
- A degree qualified communications specialist with A-class communication and stakeholder management skills (shortlisted candidates will undertake a case study test)
- 6-8 years of experience in corporate communications, from agency or in-house
- Solid understanding of the media and what is newsworthy, together with strong understanding of the role of company strategy, positioning and messaging
- Experience in internal/external/brand communications, as well as working across matrix organisations and working with leaders
- Strong collaborative and cross-functional working skills, including the ability to move fast
- Demonstrable track record in working on a broad range of communications campaigns, on a strategic as well as executional level
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to multitask, prioritize and work well under pressure
Please send your resume ASAP to email@example.com or call 02 8667 8888
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results