Job type: Permanent
Job number: 146854
Join a customer-centric and purpose-driven organisation with an ethical mind-set who are looking to support women and drive positive change in Australia. They are a budding start-up who are treat their employees equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
They are looking for people who apply empathy and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake. Armed to the teeth with technology, they are proving that things can be done better. Things can be different. You will need to have previous social media and campaign management experience and be able to demonstrate that you can execute the responsibilities below.
The role will involve:
• Planning and executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels to acquire new leads, while determining what drives efficient, scalable growth.
• Planing, designing and executing lead generating events, partnerships and marketing campaigns.
• Analysing channel strategy and determine the proper mix of organic and paid tactics.
• Creating a great end-to-end experience for clients.
• Managing omni-channel campaigns across the customer journey in our tech stack, including setting strategy, testing and launching, and analysing results.
• Managing all social media platforms (including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram) and drive content creation.
• Creating an A/B testing roadmap for web optimisation, collaborate with designers and writers, and execute and report on tests.
• Monitoring metrics daily, track KPIs, and take action on any trends you observe.
• Being responsible for: Exponentially growing Assets under Management (AUM) and Driving down CAC (as %AUM)
If you’d like more information on this role please apply below, send your email to Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 8667 8888.Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results