Job type: Permanent
Job number: 115574
An iconic Melbourne retail brand is currently looking for a new senior graphic designer to join the creative team. This is a mission critical role as the brand goes through a refresh, as such they need a highly creative and collaborative designer to lead this important transformation.
With continued and ongoing support of the wider team you will be:
• Creating campaign concepts and content that supports the marketing calendar delivery such as seasonal product themes, partnerships both online and in store
• Independently take briefs and develop conceptual presentations, creative design templates from scratch, through to final artwork stage
• Collaboratively brainstorm concepts in conjunction with cross-discipline creative experts in the business, including product design manager, marketing manager, digital designer and photographer
• Demonstrate creative flair for brand/retail/digital design and conceptualizing
• Oversee photography briefing, ensuring that key concept requirements are communicated and agreed pre-shoot
• Oversee a specialist Digital Designer’s delivery of weekly production of any required digital assets. These may include: EDMs, website assets, video, banner ads, Social media assets, etc.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Lucy McCue on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 038644 7777.Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results