Job type: Permanent
Job number: 117944
My client is an independent, not-for-profit industry body based in North Sydney, encompassing of 43 different brands they offer to the market and their members’ organisations. They have been the Employer of Choice award winner and finalist twice in recent years, have a great culture and offer a number of great benefits, including flexible working arrangements and extensive training & development opportunities.
This is an incredibly interesting role that encompasses change communications (3 days a week) and digital content marketing (2 days a week).
The diverse and challenging position uniquely straddles the worlds of communications and marketing – leveraging traditional and digital channels to engage, influence and converts internal and external audiences.
In the change communications role, you’ll be responsible for executing the strategy for internal and external change communications for a major digital transformational program – encompassing the design of communications across all channels to coaching the project teams and business divisions on the communications structure, content and integration.
In the content marketing role, you will be responsible to drive and curate content marketing initiatives across the group in collaboration with Marketing and Business areas to drive revenue and retention.
This position will play a key part in the future of the organisation and the successful incumbent will have the opportunity to stretch their skills across an expansive range of initiatives and leverage their knowledge towards transforming the organisation and content marketing.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Corporate Communications with a dotted line into the General Manager, Corporate Marketing & Communications for the transformational program communications.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
This diverse role has the potential for alot of growth. We are looking for someone passionate about communications, digital media and creating an outstanding content experience. This role is perfect for someone who has a strong background in communications and content, but with a passion for digital marketing and new media.
You will have a proven record delivering first class internal communications, gained within a complex environment. You are a natural problem solver and get the importance of good stakeholder management, solid planning and – above all – high-impact and credible hands-on delivery. You thrive in fast-moving and diverse environments, always comfortable devising and shaping plans within a constantly changing landscape.
• Exceptional communications and copywriting skills on multiple platforms, with scrupulous attention to detail.
• A passion for exploring and implementing innovative ways of reaching audiences within the business.
• Problem solver, lateral thinker – “not possible” is not an option.
• Keen ability to autonomously prioritise competing demands effectively and to manage stakeholder expectations accordingly.
• An exceptional work ethic with willingness to work extra hours on time-sensitive projects.
• Strong negotiation skills and an ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
• High level knowledge of, and experience with, digital and social media technologies and channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, email marketing software, YouTube, Google Analytics and Marketing automation.
• Competency or willingness to pick up videography skills including basic editing skills eg with iMovie and/or Windows Movie Maker.
• Tech-savvy and quick to pick up basic skills on new platforms and software.
• High energy level – displays enthusiasm and self-motivation
• A proven track record of working well both autonomously and as part of a team.
• The ability to think outside the box and a good sense of humour.
Please contact me on email@example.com or (02) 8667 8888.Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results