Job type: Temporary
Job number: 110378
With an amazing office space in Sydney this design and communications agency has been responsible for some of the most effective branding to contribute to better business, communities and beyond. With a focus on property the agency works with the leading companies in the business. Creating beautiful digital work as well as brand and communications with a focus on environments.
This job is for an account service superstar with property experience. This job is essential role in this agency in order to service client accounts at a senior level within the brand team, assisting the team leader to maintain revenue levels, through the completion of assigned projects on time and on budget. This role is required to take the lead managing multiple clients, building and maintaining strong relationships with key client contacts.
In this role you will maintain the flow of work from the current client base whilst identifying potential new clients and assisting in winning new clients to grow the business. Key qualities that are valued at this agency and are evident across the team include being: intuitive, passionate and energetic, self-motivated, highly organised and efficient, having sound commercial acumen, great attention to detail, having a positive outlook, being able to build rapport quickly, having negotiation skills, having empathy & being creative.
Your core responsibilities will include:
• Pro-actively manage client relationships to ensure we achieve agreed project deliverables and leverage opportunities to strengthen relationships and improve profit performance
• Scope, design and deliver projects and milestones using shared project management methodology
• Analyse, interpret and add value to client needs through creating, writing and presenting accurate briefs whilst demonstrating brand, channel and marketing understanding
• Work collaboratively with internal and external resources on strategy and creative development to ensure our work meets the needs of the brief and the client
• Ensure all work is presented and delivered with a high level of professionalism and creativity
This is a great agency, with a supportive culture. There’s definitely an opportunity to learn from some of the most strategic thinkers in Sydney. We are shortlisting now so please send all applications through to Richard email@example.com or call me on 02 8667 88Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results