Job type: Permanent
Job number: 124170
An ideas incubator and business builder backed by some of Australia’s leading entrepreneurs is currently looking for a product designer/developer to help shape the front end build and design of one of their core digital products. They are only getting started, and there’s a lot to look forward to as they go to market with several industry-disrupting products.
In this role you will need:
● A strong focus on front-end development with experience developing online experiences.
● Prior exposure to working with mobile platforms.
● Eagerness to be involved in all stages of design, from inception through to live.
● Understanding of users of all abilities and demographics.
● Confidence to openly share your work in progress at all stages.
● Ability to design experiences that are on-brand and that our customers willwant to share.
● Visual design experience (desirable but not essential).
What’s on offer:
● A focus on professional and personal growth. You will be challenged, try new things and be given the opportunity grow and learn.
● This is an exciting position for someone who wants the opportunity to really make an impact while learning from industry experts.
● You’ll work with a bunch of passionate, positive people who are all striving to shake up the marketplace!
Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results