Back to search results
PR & Social Manager - Health & Wellness | IN-HOUSE role
My client is a leading global health and wellness and brand, with more than 50 years of history and trust to build on, and are leveraging technology, community, and behavior science to help more people around the world reach their goals.
They are now on the lookout for a PR & Social Manager to lead development and implementation of a PR and Social Strategy that will dramatically increase engagement and brand consideration. This a great role for someone with PR agency background, now keen to jump on the client side.
- Lead the business to deliver breakthrough PR and Social campaigns which create ‘talkability’ and earn the client a place on the daily news agenda, sometimes using research projects to feed the client’s press releases with proprietary and compelling insights/data, understanding which stories will drive the greatest outcomes for the brand, and then working with agencies to leverage the most appropriate channels.
- Primary contact for damage limitation & reactive PR requirements. Must have proven experience in crisis and issues management.
- Understand business/media trends for relevant industry segments/products/competitors – uncover and proactively leverage relevant news and social currency as it comes to hand including proactive sourcing of white papers, desk based research and social listening.
- Manage and build key relationships across external agencies (extending to Publishing, Creative, Media) to ensure collaboration and co-ordination of all activities.
- Provide effective measurement and evaluation for all PR and social activities, supported by insightful reports to the wider business.
- Budget management
- In-depth hands-on public relations and social media management experience (5+ years) that informs PR and social leadership to internal and external stakeholders, preferable for a PR agency environment.
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem solving to deliver integrated solutions across media, social media, experiential, PR and content marketing.
- Ability to strategically prioritise tasks with clear delineation of accountabilities, based on an understanding of what activities will drive the greatest results.
- A self-starter, with loads of initiative and follow-through and ambitious with a real desire to make a difference for the business and the community.
- Outstanding leadership qualities with strong personal integrity and accountability.
Please get in touch with me on email@example.com or 02 8667 8888
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results