Job type: Permanent
Job number: 120792
My client is a leading Sydney communications agency, due to growth they have an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to work on a suite of clients under the banner of one of Australia’s top consumer and business brands to deliver integrated communication programs encompassing a mix of traditional media relations, content, digital, media partnerships, and influencer activity.
This role focuses on leading and delivering strategic campaigns. Day to day, the Consultant will be responsible for leading existing programs, while also developing new programs with a support team to implement and senior guidance as required. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, with a strong sense of how to engage with consumers and devising targeted content strategies that resonate with audiences. As a passionate marketer, you stay on top of PR and marketing trends and understand the principals of a brand as well as how to drive integration within broader marketing disciplines. You have a strong interest in current affairs and key national issues and keep up to date on issues of importance. Experience in the consumer finance sector is an advantage but not mandatory.
You will have:
· Superb communication skills with an ability to engage with people at all levels both internally and externally
· Ability to develop and drive strategic, integrated PR programs across multiple channels
· A passion for major content channels, traditional, digital and social media and a natural curiosity for emerging social platforms.
· A love of working within a fast paced environment, while being curious and ideas driven
· Strong organisational skills and a diligent task master; with the ability to integrated into an effective work flow to meet deadlines, supporting a team and managing up.
· Commercial acumen, with an understanding of the value of timesheets, reporting and capacity planning
· A passion for working collaboratively, with internal and external stakeholders, media and suppliers.
· A strong understanding of the Australian media landscape, with great media relationships. · A desire to build competency in team management and development.
Key result areas:
· Driving tailored, outcome focussed programs
· Motivating a team through effective and positive leadership
· Strong client management skills, building strong and lasting client relationships
· Strategic planning and creative idea generation
· Media relations with an established and growing network of contacts
· Strong and effective written and verbal communication and problem solving
· Demonstrating strong attention to detail
· Motivating and mentoring junior team members
Contact me on (02) 8667 8888 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results