Job type: Permanent
Job number: 116250
My client is a global PR agency known for big, regional and global work anchored in strategic insights and creative smarts. They are co-located and completely plugged into the global creative agency that’s part of their family, sharing planning, creative and digital capabilities on integrated and standalone accounts.
Due to significant growth, the agency is now looking for a Senior Account Director to lead the business and be part of their vision of creating authentic, breakthrough communications. You will be leading the agency’s business across a mix of enviable local and global brands in the corporate, health, pharmaceuticals and financial & professional services space.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing the profitability and performance the accounts, supported by a well structured and experienced team
• Identifying and growing new and organic business opportunities from within the group locally and globally, alongside those presented to us
• Creating brave and innovative solutions that push work from great to exceptional; we want award-winning stuff
• Acting as a truly inspiring mentor to direct reports and developing their skills to a best practice, high performing level
While the role is corporate, my client needs someone who understands the consumer space and can work alongside the creative and digital team. You’ll already be a Senior Account Director within a PR agency environment, ideally working within an integrated structure.
• A big thinker who is vibrant, dynamic and knows how to rally the troops across teams and disciplines to develop creative solutions that transforms businesses
• Business management smarts; from forecasting to budgeting and more. My client can teach you what you don’t know, but you’ll absolutely need to be interested in understanding how to run a business to make it your own
Despite of the size, the agency still considers itself to be entrepreneurial; so people who are natural go-getters get the most out of their fast-paced and fun environment. With structured learning and development, training, birthday’s off, office dogs and end of month fun, my client aims to provide the best possible opportunity to grow their people and keep them happy.
Interested? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8667 8888Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results