Job type: Permanent
Job number: 116248
My client is the consumer PR arm of a global agency known for big, award-winning work anchored in strategic insights and creative smarts. They are co-located and completely plugged into the global creative agency that’s part of their family, sharing planning, creative and digital capabilities on integrated and stand-alone accounts.
They are now after a PR Senior Account Director to lead the agency’s consumer business across enviable local and global brands, and make it their own. This is a role for someone who sees themselves as a business leader and wants to make a name for themselves.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing the profitability and performance of the consumer portfolio spanning FMCG, food, travel and lifestyle sectors, supported by a well structured and experienced team
• Identifying and growing new and organic business opportunities from within the group locally and globally, alongside those presented to the agency
• Developing integrated communications campaigns spanning PR, social media, digital and more alongside specialists
• Take the lead on crisis response and issue management with the clients
• A trusted and reliable advisor to senior client contacts, possessing full understanding of all the elements of the PR mix
• Use best practice principles to meet, achieve and evaluate client expectations and achieve program results
• Lead when working with integrated agency partners
• Act as a truly inspiring mentor to direct reports and develop their skills to a best practice, high performing level
• Be part of the agency’s senior leadership team
Key skills and knowledge:
• Clear ability to manage the strategic aspects of growing and developing new and existing business
• Capable of holding ultimate management responsibility for one or more PR programs/client groups
• Deep understanding of the integrated PR space, combining creative and strategic capabilities to create brave and innovation solutions that push work from great to exceptional; the agency wants award-winning stuff
• Ability to juggle 5-10 briefs at a time
• Outstanding influencing and relationship building skills and ability to connect with key stakeholders, internally as well as externally
• Excel in writing winning and creative proposals, programs, plans and other strategic documentation
• Accountability for financial aspects of the management, from forecasting to budgeting and more
The ideal candidate will be a big thinker who is vibrant, dynamic and knows how to rally the troops across teams and disciplines to develop creative solutions that transforms businesses.
Despite of the size, the agency still considers itself to be entrepreneurial; so people who are natural go-getters get the most out of their fast-paced and fun environment. With structured learning and development, training, birthday’s off, office dogs and end of month fun, my client aims to provide the best possible opportunity to grow their people and keep them happy.
INTERESTED? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8667 8888Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results