Back to search results
PR & Comms Senior Manager - NFP, In-House
This is a rare opportunity to work within a charity that operates health space with campaigns spanning sports and celebrity at both a national and regional level! My client is a fantastic organisation in the charitable, health and wellness space; in fact they are ranked in the top 10 of Australia’s most reputable charities.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the Media & Communications Director to ensure consistent and effective communication of the organisation’s goals and initiatives.
- Identifying opportunities to proactively promote the organisation through media channels, including media relations, media tracking, writing press releases etc
- Assist in the development and production of all communication distributed by the organisation and ensure their voice is consistent and accurate
- Assist in the tracking, measurement and evaluation of results generated by the media and communications team
- Ensure the organisation’s position as an ethical and responsible charity is demonstrated externally
- Fostering relationships with key media contacts in both the consumer and professional media through proactive and regular contact to ensure the organisaiton’s profile is maintained
- Ensuring all reporting in the media is accurate and correctly reflects the activities of the organisation
- Working with the Senior Media Officer to develop media materials as appropriate, including media releases, backgrounders, alerts and briefing notes and once approved, distribute to relevant media
- Tracking and analysing all media activity to identify what works and what could be done better
- Building and managing an ongoing media contacts database which accurately captures the details of key supporters within the media
- Assisting in the preparation, production and distribution of event materials as appropriate
- Working with the organisation’s Ambassadors and Director on specific programs
This role is a great opportunity for someone with 5-6 years experience looking for a supportive and fun role in amazing NFP. My client is looking for a super smart, efficient and switched on operator, with a great eye for detail and excellent people and time management skills.
If this sounds like the role for you, contact me today on (02) 8667 8888 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results