Job type: Permanent
Job number: 119340
My client is a leader in the communications industry with a culture built on change and innovation. They are all about being inventive, having fun and delivering real, measureable outcomes for their clients.
Their Sydney team is now looking for another superstar PR Account Manager to join their tight knit team of communication specialists. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in communications, creativity and project management.
You will be working in a super smart team. A team who will help you thrive in your communications career. Providing support on existing campaigns and working on major accounts/brands in the consumer space, especially within the retail and FMCG sectors, you'll be fully involved in media relations, social integration, content creation (editorial, graphic design, digital and video) and community and influencer management. It's about generating the best client outcomes possible through your keen knowledge of the right consumer channels and excellent client service.
KEY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• A natural communicator, ideally with 3-4 years of PR agency experience
• The ability to think on your feet and deliver solution based thinking
• Intelligent, creative and strategic thinker – you are switched on and self-motivated and don't wait around to be told what to do
• Persuasive – can deliver a good sales pitch without being too 'salesy' and able to sell in ideas with confidence
• Strong time management skills – ability to juggle conflicting priorities and multiple clients
• Possess active media/blogger/influencer relationships and can leverage those on behalf of your clients
• You love all communications channels – traditional and social will be areas where you feel comfortable
• Knowledge of the media landscape, relationship driven with strong writing skills are a must for all great communicators
• All-rounder that is able to work across multiple clients from various industries
• Outstanding track record in delivering change and results in your chosen field
• A team player and a self-starter who enjoys mentoring less experienced team members
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• Outside the box thinking
• Good EQ – able to read a room, the non-verbal cues and a good natural instinct for what drives people
• Curiosity, a sense of humour and willing to try new ways of doing things
The managers at this agency are driven, knowledgeable, hardworking and focused on seeing your continued success. You will be joining a highly collaborative team with an enviable culture, where mentoring and professional development comes as a key focus. They are a close-knit team not to rest easy, they work at pace but take time out to celebrate success too.
My client is are looking for that special creative, inspired, enthusiastic person that will stand out in a crowd. If that sounds like you, please get in touch with me at email@example.com or (02) 8667 8888.Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results