Job type: Permanent
Job number: 116249
My client is the consumer PR arm of a global agency known for big, award-winning work anchored in strategic insights and creative smarts. They are co-located and completely plugged into the global creative agency that’s part of their family, sharing planning, creative and digital capabilities on integrated and stand-alone accounts.
Due to significant growth, my client is after a consumer PR dynamo to manage a number of key accounts and be part of the agency’s vision of creating authentic, breakthrough communications. This is a role best suited to someone with solid PR agency experience, wanting to work with enviable local and global brands, and make it their own. It is an essential role as you are the main point of contact to each client and the link between your client and the entire agency team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage campaigns from start to finish
• Assist in putting together strategy and the brief, and lead the agencies ideas presentations. Ensure all ideas remain faithful to the brief and that it is kept within the time frame and budget
• Proactive interaction and rapport building with clients
• Keep track of impending deadlines and ensure all work is completed in a timely manner
• Evaluate results against objectives, programs and plans
• Contribute to professional development of junior executives via coaching and mentoring
Key skills and knowledge:
• Ability to proactively develop strategy and build integrated campaigns for clients
• Ability to write proposals and contributes to pitch preparations
• Good proficiency in influencer relations, social media and community relations
• High level of writing skills and ability to adapt style for different audiences
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients, the media and influencers
Despite of the size, the agency still considers itself to be entrepreneurial; so people who are natural go-getters get the most out of their fast-paced and fun environment. With structured learning and development, training, birthday’s off, office dogs and end of month fun, my client aims to provide the best possible opportunity to grow their people and keep them happy.
INTERESTED? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8667 8888Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results