Job type: Permanent
Job number: 121607
This leading agency, with offices in Sydney and Melbourne and an amazing client portfolio across consumer, property, retail and lifestyle clients now has a new opportunity for an Account Director to join their team.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and the ongoing strategic direction, growth, profitability and counsel of the agency’s high profile clients.
This role is perfectly suited to someone who has proven experience providing professional, innovative, attentive, high quality and results-driven PR and communications services to clients in the retail and consumer sectors. Integral to the role is supporting the senior management team driving new business for the agency.
The chosen candidate will be a team leader who is passionate about supporting the culture of the company.
· Manage the strategic direction, and growth of clients.
· Oversee the day-to-day management of accounts ensuring that campaign/client outcomes are exceptional
· Management of client budgets, negotiating fees and preparing contracts and invoices
· Use your excellent understanding of social, digital and traditional media to deliver large-scale integrated campaigns.
· Develop new, creative and innovative ideas for clients
· Direct and manage staff, ensuring effective mix of technical tuition and mentoring.
· Prepare and submit outstanding and regular reports for clients, upward reporting to senior management and regular, positive information sharing with team
· Assist in new business procurement via cultivating leads, engaging contacts throughout proposal process and winning new business.
· Some domestic travel will be required.
Job Specific Skills & Experience:
· Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
· Knowledge of global market trends, industry news and competitor activities
· No less than 7-10 years’ agency
· Currently working as an Account Director or experienced Senior Account Manager within an Australian PR agency
· Proven and established media relationships
· A self-starter who is happy to work autonomously
· Excellent account management skills
· Experience in people management
· Confident and outgoing
· Well-developed communications, influencing and negotiating skills
Contact me about this amazing opportunity on (02) 8667 8888 or email me at email@example.comApply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results