Job type: Temporary
Job number: 109956
Lead Health Team with an exceptional agency with a great reputation!
Our client is seeking a strong Account Director with experience in Health PR to lead and grow their strong health practice. We’re seeking someone keen to be in a role with a longstanding reputable global agency. This role will be for someone who is able to craft thought leadership content on issues pertaining to tier 1 brands in the health space.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and driven, great at leading and mentoring teams, and exceptional at senior level counsel and new business development.
Reporting directly into the Principals of the agency, the AD of Health’s responsibilities include:
• leading, mentoring, managing and motivating the health team;
• developing and leading communication strategies;
• developing and implementing an business development plans alongside the MD of the agency
Skills & experience required:
• ESSENTIAL: at least 5 years in senior account management roles within the health sector agency environment in Australia
• business development – from connecting to pitching, presenting and converting prospects
• leading and developing teams
• strong media relations – strategy and implementation
If this is where your passion & experience lies, please contact Firebrand today! APPLY NOWApply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results