Job type: Permanent
Job number: 115146
• Mid-size, independent PR agency – corporate and financial services focus
• Blue chip Australian and global clients
• Financial PR knowledge and agency experience essential
My client is a leading independent public relations agency specialising in financial services and corporate clients. They have been in business for almost two decades, growing rapidly in recent years, buoyed by the expansion of the financial sector as well as their strong reputation for doing high-quality work.
They have an impressive client base of blue chip local and global organisations including banks, brokers, fund managers and industry organisations. Their culture is collaborative and collegial, they provide a flexible working environment, and they make sure work-life balance more than just a policy.
They are gearing up for further growth and are looking to appoint an Account Director to lead a busy and high profile group of accounts. This role is suited to a results-driven practitioner with minimum 8 years’ experience in providing advice to senior stakeholders within corporate and financial services organisations, and a track record in delivering projects and managing client relationships.
Preferred candidates will have established media contacts, a proven ability to develop communication strategies that drive business goals, and some people management experience.
While the role is hands-on in driving PR programs and delivering results for clients, you will also be contributing to developing best-practice standards across the agency, as well as helping drive new business growth.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Maintaining client satisfaction across a busy and diverse portfolio of accounts
• Providing senior strategic counsel and issues management guidance to your direct clients and being valued source of insights across the agency
• Ensuring high communication standards are maintained
• Overseeing strategy development across your key clients
• Contributing to new business opportunities including sourcing and pitching
• Oversight of junior team members
This is a fast-paced and varied role ideally suited to a senior communications professional looking to take on a new challenge in an autonomous role. Tertiary qualifications required. A strong understanding of financial markets and instruments is essential.
Contact Charlotte on (02) 8667 8888 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org