Job type: Permanent
Job number: 115380
My client is a well-established, highly regarded and results-driven integrated PR agency. They have worked hard to build a strong media network, a unique team-focused culture and a long term, partnership-focused client base.
This is a really exciting role to work with a broad range of dynamic brands across consumer, lifestyle and corporate sectors. I am looking for a candidate who feels confident delivering campaigns that garner attention, someone who has a thirst for getting great results.
This role sees you leading a supportive and creative team of award winning consultants, on campaigns that get significant results. You will also get the chance to work with some of the country’s leading business identities, as well as a suite of local and international ambassadors.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in a communications role, with solid media relationships and proven results. You will also be passionate about digital and social media strategies, which engage consumers and start conversations. You will be mentored and guided by supportive management team who are committed to your career development and you will also be responsible for junior team members, providing opportunities for them to learn and develop.
Key result areas:
• Strategic planning and creative idea generation
• Client liaison and project management
• Consumer engagement via targeted media and digital strategies
• New business development
• Written communication
• Results focused with a firm handle on process
• Supervision and development of reporting staff
• Budgets and administration
Key skills and knowledge:
• Strong creative ability
• Strong and growing knowledge of PR and communication principles and techniques
• Excellent management ability
• Quick and responsive thinking with problem solving skills
• Developing strategic thinking and analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge of media ownership, publications and journalists reporting for major outlets
• Digital and social media trends
• Understanding trends and news that may affect the PR industry and your clients
• Strong skills in written and verbal communication
• Strong attention to detail
• Proactive and highly organized
• Work independently but aware of appropriate points to engage senior stakeholders for their counsel
A strong team environment is important to this agency and they are proud of their particularly supportive, passionate and dedicated people. They prioritise mentoring and development and offer great training programs to ensure their consultants continue to grow and learn in their career. If this sounds like a role for you contact me on (02) 8667 8888 or email me at email@example.comApply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results