Job type: Permanent
Job number: 115444
Are you a media professional that is looking to move into the world of advertising?
I am currently working with one of Melbourne’s most prestigious creative advertising agencies that are on the hunt for a motivated Media Coordinator to join a busy, fast paced collaborative team.
Reporting straight into the Media Manager you will work within a media team of 8 and be relied upon to arrange all digital tracking and collecting data for the buyers to use for reporting, manage external creative agencies (supplying specs and deadlines), maintain accurate ad lists, costs and deadlines, assisting buyers with ad hoc requests.
• Report directly to the Media Manager.
• Assist in the management of new and existing portfolio of clients.
• Upload creative to DFA and provide weekly reports to media buyers.
• Upload and link all digital campaigns to Datorama.
• Assist in administration and invoicing of media and production items into accounting system.
• Obtain advertising tear sheets on a monthly basis for invoice purposes.
• Assist in maintaining running spreadsheet of all clients’ media insertions.
• Assist in the weekly and monthly reporting for internal and external purposes.
• Manage client and internal requests of all media matters and administration.
• Develop and maintain productive internal and external relationships to achieve objectives.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in the following;
• Previous experience in a similar role including the use of DFA and Datorama would be preferred.
• Strong organisation and prioritization skills are vital.
• Effective time management.
• Solid level of digital and press media understanding.
• Confident & well presented, articulate and thrive on a high level of accuracy and detail.
• A team player with an enthusiastic and can do attitude.