Back to search results
Front End EDM Developer | Perm | Financial Services
One of Australia’s leading Superannuation specialists is looking for a talented Front End EDM Developer with Marketo experience to support their Online Marketing team in developing and producing effective online marketing campaigns! You will be involved in email development & web pages, testing and Marketo (campaign setup and workflow) experience is highly preferable.
Development of these EDMs and web pages must be compatible in a range of email clients/stakeholders and browsers using internal eMarketing software to develop the online campaigns and workflows ensuring smooth delivery to stakeholders.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hand-code complex responsive emails, email templates, and landing pages using best-practice HTML/CSS guidelines and media queries for optimal responsive rendering, deliverability, and conversion
- Enable and deploy marketing program in that are highly customised and best in-in-class
- Use internal eMarketing Software (Marketo) to develop online campaigns and workflow
- Production of emails and web pages that are compatible with a range of email clients and browsers
- Test and troubleshoot email and web page compatibility
- Track, monitor and collate campaign analytics
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure project delivery is error free
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE:
- 2+ years experience hand-coding HTML emails and knowledge of best practice for coding EDM’s
- 1+ years experience using Marketo
- Experience with responsive layouts and understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with A/B testing and segmentation
- Browser compatibility testing for email and web
- Experience using Litmus, Email on Acid or similar testing applications
- Experience with email platforms such as Marketo, Exact Target, SDL
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills/ability to prioritize and manage own time and campaigns
- Passion for learning new technologies!
- People & culture are their MOST important asset
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary and staff recognition programs
- Salary continuance insurance and discounted healthcare!
***If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and are interested in hearing more about the client/role, please apply with your latest CV highlighting relevant experience developing/producing responsive emails, email templates, and landing pages using best-practice HTML/CSS guidelines.
Or send directly to Ellie Doran at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! 🙂
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results