Back to search results
DIGITAL PRODUCER | CLIENT SIDE | ENTERPRISE CMS EXPERIENCE (AEM OR SITECORE)
ABOUT THE ROLE
One of Australia’s largest and most well-respected private health fund organizations is looking for a talented Digital Producer with Enterprise CMS experience (AEM or Sitecore) to join their Creative Digital Team.
As the Digital Producer, you’ll be joining a Digital Marketing team where creating products and delivering compelling customer centric experiences to millions of their members is paramount! You’ll be responsible for the development and execution of digital production initiatives for the team and play a key role in producing engaging digital content for campaigns that will drive and support customer acquisition and retention for the brand.
This is an exciting role where you’ll truly have the opportunity to provide strategic direction in delivering compelling customer centric products, improve customer and member experiences and produce engaging digital content that will be seen by millions of people!
YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN AND BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Manage multiple digital production initiatives for the Digital Marketing Team
- Effectively manage external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Assess performance of website tasks and continuously test and measure user insights and existing content for relevance/results to make ongoing recommendations for optimization and customer usability improvements
- Coordinate with relevant suppliers in departments such at IT, Finance, Marketing, and Comms team members to drive and execute initiatives
- Coordinate and prioritize digital BAU fixes with tech team and drive ongoing delivery of development work
- Act as an escalation point for internal and external digital customer issues
- Quality control & assurance
- Coordinate project and manage costs, time lines and scope as a brief
- Provide advice and guidance on the digital implementation of projects and campaigns where performance can be optimized and that it (always) follows brand principles
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within digital production or project management
- Solid understanding and proven experience working with enterprise CMS’s either Adobe AEM or Sitecore (**HIGHLY desirable in this role)
- Knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud suite of products such Analytics, Audience Manager and Test & Target is a huge plus
- Experience working on projects that have included integration of multiple platforms ensuring all areas related to marketing have been scoped and ready to go
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently or autonomously within a team
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and ability to build/maintain relationships across various units
- Great eye for design and ability to develop a concept, idea or content into a strong visual presentation
Sounds like you and are interested in hearing more about the role/client? Please apply ASAP with your updated CV highlighting relevant experience delivering digital projects/sites/initiatives, etc.,! Or, you can also send directly to Ellie Doran at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and look forward to hearing from you! 🙂
Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal.
Back to search results