Job type: Permanent
Salary: $75,000 + super + tax free on first $16k
Job number: 122458
A really exciting opportunity has come up to join a company doing some genuine good in the world. Our client are a non for profit organisation based in Melbourne CBD that have backing from one of Australia’s largest banks and the Government. They are a relatively new company but have experience consistent growth going from 20 staff to around 90 in the last few years and are about to launch a new flagship product. They are a company built with the purpose of enabling economic wellbeing for people on low incomes, especially females and the values the company are built on human dignity, respect, social justice, audacity, compassion and reconciliation. If you are looking for a role where you can really get your teeth stuck in to driving a new product to market and have a say in the strategy and direction of where to go then this role is for you!
Digital Optimisation Specialist – $75,000 + super + tax free on first $16k
The product they are about to launch is a low interest online lending system, it is an online product (website) designed to disrupt the pay day loans sector and allow people that may struggle to get finance from the high street banks gain a short term finance agreement to help them improve their current situation, as an example this may be a car breaking down out of the blue or needing to purchase new furniture. These loans are low % interest and the fee structure is clear from the start so the customers are not having to pay back a huge amount extra than they borrowed which will help increase social mobility across the country.
The primary purpose of this position is to drive demand generation, lead generation and conversion of the new digital financial services product through effective tracking, reporting, channel activation and user experience improvement initiatives. This position will provide insights monitoring, reporting and analysis to shape digital campaigns for the product in partnership with the Marketing team and collaboration with IT and product teams.
– You will work in conjunction with the Marketing and Product Teams as well the digital agency currently in place to curate and execute digital campaigns designed to optimise online performance.
– Take over full responsibility of digital performance and phase out agency currently in use over time.
– You will be responsible for implementing measures to improve the products SEO using Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
– Manage PPC, Social Media and retargetting strategies in conjunction with digital agency.
– Hit key KPI targets of click through rates, conversion rate, cost per new customer, cost per returning customer, bounce rates etc.
– To analyse and report on website performance and online marketing activities and provide actionable insights to improve online user experience and sales conversion.
– To understand, document and analyse end-to-end online customer behaviour and be able to present the findings/insights to members of the Marketing/Product team.
– Make accurate predictions and forecasts on future digital campaigns based on past performance
– Coordinate lead generation and nurturing activities
– Effectively utilise digital tools and CRM systems to drive engagement
– Assist with and site updates, supporting the wider team’s activities
– Help to create engaging content for the product in conjunction with the Marketing team.
As a company their team engagement scores are consistently some of the highest in Australia and they are one of the few organisations nationally to be accredited with Investors in People – which recognises the value they place on managing their people. They do this by:
They are a small, tight-knit team of professionals who are proud and passionate about delivering meaningful change to the lives of regular Australians!Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results