Job type: Permanent
Job number: 113170
• Can you advise and implement best practice for online channels?
• Do you want responsibility for the global digital strategy?
• Do you have a ‘We Can Do It’ attitude
This growing company has a new role for a Digital Marketing Specialist who is needed to set the digital strategy for their global business.
Based in the Macarthur region (50 mins from CBD or Wollongong), this rapid expansion commercial supplier is looking for a specialist to take the reins for all digital channels within the marketing team.
Established for 38 years, this company is on the cusp of digital transformation and you will join as they implement new systems to further maximise process and marketing opportunities.
You will play a key part in revamping the website and producing marketing collateral for distributers and educate others with your digital prowess.
You are needed to grow their social reach, manage paid and optimisation through agencies and segment marketing automation. Being analytically minded you will provide insights and seek opportunities to increase traffic and ROI.
What skills do you need?
• Sound knowledge of SEO and PPC
• Good stakeholder and agency management
• Analytical and commercial mindset
• Project management
• Excellent experience of Magento and WordPress
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• At least 3 years experience in a similar role
What is in it for you?
• A long and rewarding career for a promising individual who can grow the digital marketing division and determine the success of their own future.
• A family feel company who recognises achievements, celebrates together and provides internal opportunities for staff.
• Onsite parking in a new facility.
• Twice yearly parties and gifts
To make an enquiry or apply please speak with Becky on 02 8667 8888 or email email@example.com
NB – This role is only open to those with full working rights within Australia.Apply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results