Job type: Permanent
Job number: 113554
I’m looking for an enthusiastic and data driven Digital Marketing Manager for the retail industry.
Based in the Inner West of Sydney you will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing the digital marketing strategy, budget and CRM to increase ROI, acquisition and conversions.
This role incorporates ecommerce and requires someone with a focus on analytics and optimisation.
• Do you like to A/B test and experiment?
• Do you take user experience into consideration?
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will need to also:
• Be creative and inspire new campaigns, defining the digital marketing calendar
• Analyse campaigns, online sales and performance through monitoring key metrics
• Develop and optimise the Social Media Strategy and advertising to increase followers
• Develop content strategy, including promotions and landing pages
• Plan email marketing and increase subscribers
• Manage the Affiliate program
• Work with agencies and optimise SEM, SEO and social
You must be tech savvy and meet the following:
• At least 5 years digital marketing experience and 3 years within ecommerce
• Strong working knowledge of SEM, SEO, email, social, display
• Advance knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords
• Have leveraged 3rd party tools (Crazy Egg, Hello Bar, Sniply etc)
• Strong experience in managing PPC and Video Ad campaigns
• Strong understanding of SEO implementation and best practice
• Experience in ecommerce
NB Australia Citizens or Permanent Residents only
To make an enquiry contact Becky on firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now Firebrand is a division of Aquent. When applying for jobs, you will be directed to Aquent's job application portal. Back to search results