An award-winning recruitment agency specialising in permanent recruitment, we’re passionate about igniting the careers of digital, marketing and creative specialists and matching outstanding talent with great companies.
Are you a corporate company looking to hire contract digital, marketing or creative talent?
Then Aquent can help. Learn more
Are you an agency looking to hire freelance digital, marketing or creative talent?
Then Vitamin T, a division of Aquent, can help. Learn More
Workplace Giving & Volunteering
In July 2015, we launched our ‘Agents of Change’ workplace giving and volunteering programme for all our staff. We’re supporting beyondblue — which is a wonderful charity which focuses on depresssion and anxiety.
Our Digitalks events are run once a quarter in Sydney and Melbourne, attracting between 125 to 200 attendees who work in management, marketing, digital, creative, PR and communications, and advertising. The events are free to attend for our customers, their peers as well as industry influencers.
We usually focus on a hot digital topics to help educate our customers, though occasionally some topics focus on management of teams or personal development/personal branding.
Our most recent event in July was ‘Planning for a social media crisis” with crisis comms specialist, Nicole Matejic.
Take a look at a recap of the event and Nicole’s Slideshare presentation.
Some of our past topics include:
- Humanising Data: Unlock genuine insights that create truly personal and curated experiences – Simone Blakers, Managing Director of RAPP
- The Future of Customer Experience: Good is no longer good enough – Chris Riddell, Digital Futurist
- Digital disruption: How to thrive through change – Gavin Heaton, digital strategist and Founder of The Disruptor’s Handbook
- Why executives need social media and how to capitalise on the multi-trillion dollar opportunity – Dionne Lew, CEO of The Social Executive
- Brand YOU: Step out of your comfort zone and reach your potential – Richard Sauerman, The ‘Brand Guy’
- How to unite your team and inspire extraordinary outcomes – Matt Jackson, Founder of affectors.com
- How great agencies value and sell ideas and how clients can track ROI – Kathryn Williams, Marcomms industry financial specialist and Owner of Kathryn’s Mint